Monday 8 January 2007

Menu at The Burning Table

Before I left The Burning Table, the innkeeper Tafel was kind enough to give me a discount on the eggs, bacon and sops breakfast. And I must say that the Table serves some of the best sops I've ever eaten! It's the usual bread soaked in broth, but Tafel adds a helping of apple cider to give it a special tang! Delicious, and I only had to pay 3p. Great fellow, that Matthias Tafel!

Adolphus Altdorfer
Angestag, Nachexen 3, 2522 IC


The Burning Table offers a fairly standard menu for Altdorf and the Empire. Nothing fancy, just something to fill your stomach and quench your thirst. Tafel offers fresh bread for free with every meal which is somewhat unusual, but something which makes his inn popular among the local residents.

°Altdorf Bezirks


Background is © Andreas Blicher, 2006, and is used by permission. Border is © Melissa Snell, 1998-2003, and is used by permission.

Magnus

No comments:

Post a Comment